3. On reincarnation
Sleep is the brother of death. This popular wise saying expresses the same nature of sleep and death which lies in the separation of the human spirit from the physical body. A short separation is called sleep, a much longer separation is called death. After the so called death the human spirit returns to spiritual lands. After various periods of time the human spirit is reunified with a new physical body, i.e. with an embryo in the womb of a mother chosen for it. This return (it is called a “turn” in the Bible) is nowadays called reincarnation, which means “in flesh again”, i.e. in the physical body. A neo-Byzantine emperor, Justinian (483-565) can be held responsible for the deletion of reincarnation from the Bible and thus from the teachings of Jesus. In 553, Justinian enforced the excommunication of an important religious teacher Origen (185-254) on his bishops and thus eliminated the teachings about reincarnation. Another great success of darkness in the struggle against light was the elimination of the spirit in 870. The Church justified it with the argument that one soul is sufficient. However, when Jesus was dying on the cross, it was not his soul which he commended to God, but his spirit.
The Creation in seven days does not mean the seven days in our week but seven cosmic days. In the present we are living in the fourth cosmic day and human realm is in the sixth of the seven parts of this cosmic day. In the Revelation, this seventh is called Philadelphian culture. “The sequence of reincarnations is the evolutionary ladder of human development. As if man would lose the meaning of life if he fell asleep and woke up in the morning having forgotten what he had been and had done yesterday, reincarnation would lose its sense if man did not have the forces of past incarnations inside him and therewith he continues and keeps developing them under the influence of karma governed by Providence. Therefore man is born under good or bad celestial influence. It is the man’s choice what he will do in this reincarnation, whether he will overcome the bad influences and multiply the good ones. Horoscope determines what man brings with him from his past. Celestial influences do not mean the gravitation of planets but spiritual and mental influences. “To serve others and contribute to their evolution is the only sense of the true spiritual human life and its eternal aim.” (Alma Excelsior, 1887-1956, authority on natural moral Law which is the ideological basis for democracy, freedom, liberty and power in human realm).
Quotations on reincarnation
1. He said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I shall return there. (Job 1:21)
2. "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself (John the Baptist) is Elijah who was to come. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. (Matthev 11, 14.15) (Note: Elijah lived under King Ahab, 875-853 B.C.)
3. The wicked will return to Sheol. (Psalm 9:18) (Note: If somebody “will return”, does it not mean that they have already been there?)
4. He (God) is certainly able to resurrect him. (Koran, Sura 86, 8) Is He then unable to revive the dead? (Koran, Sura 75, 40)
5. But God, who appointed me before I was born and who called me by his kindness, was pleased. (Galatians 1:15)
6. Before the silver cord is broken (i.e. the ethereal strip which connects the human spirit with the physical body and which is said to be cut off with the scythe of the Angel of Death) then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it. (Ecclesiastes 12:6, 7)
7. Amen, I say to you, if you do not convert (i.e. if you do not enter the way of light of the Testament) and if you do not become children (again), you will never enter the kingdom of God. (Jesus in Matthev 18, 3)
JUDr. František Venzara
783 13 Štěpánov u Olomouce